GO!

Funny names!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dixie

I think i am a- big dog!

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 10:54am PST 
does any1 have funny or unusual names for there doggs? laugh out loud

Edited by author Sat Feb 2, '08 11:01am PST

[notify]
Chipper

That's MR.- Momma's Boy to- you!

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 7:57pm PST 
I go to training class with a doggy named Doofus! big laugh Let me tell you, his name fits him! He is quite a character! laugh out loud
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 8:00pm PST 
My husband calls Turner, Turd.... I haven't figured out why yet!!shrug
[notify]

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 7:14am PST 
Mine are all pretty normal....Allee Oop, Bama, and Brodie Bear...we are huge Alabama Crimson Tide Fans!!!

But my mom always names dogs that she gets strange names.
SHe has a dog named Eagle and one named Spooky just b.c he used to be scared easily.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 9:10pm PST 
Emma is very normal, however Grandpa likes to call me Emma Lou Gooshruglaugh out loud who knows with Grandpa's right?
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 8:40am PST 
Guess it's hard to come up with anything silly to go with my name...my big brother calls me "Jay-ree" and "psycho mutt". Momma says "my sweet baby boy"...aw, shucksred face
[notify]
Bella

COOKIES RULE

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 9:22am PST 
Mommy tells me that I need to lose weight but then she calls me "Little Bit"? Don't ya think it would be "Big Bit"BOLbig laugh
[notify]
Boston

BSL - laws against- BigSexyLugs- stop it!

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 1:56pm PST 
Shaba, Asha Boo Boo, Snuggle Buggle Bookins, Gettoweightwatchers, Tubby Buns, Tubby Bum, Mr Botastic, Mr Scootscoot, Baldeh Belleh Boy....need I continue? laugh out loud
[notify]
Delilah- Happy Girl

Queen of All- Creature- Comforts

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 4:40pm PST 
I have sooooo many funny names!! My Mommy and Daddy must be comedians!! Here's some of them: Boo Butt, Shugey Loaf, Giblet, Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Wolfy, Fuzz Nut, B to the double O (boo). Crazy thing is - I answer to all of them!! big laugh
[notify]
Rubee

Rubee - where's the- bird?

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 5:39am PST 
I HATE to have my nails clipped so when they get long I get called "Little Bear" because I look like I have bear claws....then they come after me with the clippers shock
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3