GO!

Let's play "Have you ever..."

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 125: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Freefall

Rotten little- Shiht...zu!

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 2:16pm PST 
Okay, so this one works like this. One pup thinks of something they've done or been involved with (dig deep and find original ones!) and says "have you ever (fill in the blank)". The next pup answers and starts the next "have you ever". Got it? Okay, so I'll start...

Have you ever eaten a latex squeakie and pooped it out still squeakable?
[notify]
Jackson- Brown

Wanna play!?!

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 2:54pm PST 
Yes, I've eaten plenty of squeekies- but I chew them up real good first, so they don't come out still squeeking as much as colorful poo-decoration!

Have you ever hidden from your humans and refused to answer when they called until they found you? (I hide all the time, but once, I hid UNDER my house - if it wasn't for my glowing eyes I'd have never been found!)
[notify]
Bailey Bumps

My bumps... my- bumps my bumps- my bumps

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 3:01pm PST 
Oh, I do that whenever I'm in trouble! (Granted it's not very often!)

Have you ever ran woofing to the front door because a doorbell rang on tv?
[notify]

Fade To Black

I Love T.J and- my BFFS r Flashy- and SF!

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 3:08pm PST 
Oh...yes...I do that a lot...

Have you ever chased a cat just to play?
[notify]
Baby - Love and- miss you

Chi-rific ~ In- the Beams of Sun

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 3:11pm PST 
Yes, I always want to play with kitties. They usually aren't very obliging though.

Have you ever jumped out of a car/truck window. Yikes!
[notify]
Sammy- ♥ - KABX

Got Balls?

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 3:22pm PST 
Yes I did do that! Mom was like WHOA! She didn't think I would be silly enough to jump out of a moving vehicle, but I was!! Luckily I did not get hurt and we were only going like, 5 MPH

Have you ever tried to jump into a pool and keep your head up, but you go straight to the bottom?
[notify]
Jackson- Brown

Wanna play!?!

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 4:05pm PST 
Nope, I'm an excellent swimmer and stay exactly where I want to be in the water. However- the first time I jumped into a pool I did it before my mom had a chance to walk me over to see it and how to get in, so I was pretty shocked and surprised when I came to the surface that I was all wet! BOL!

Have you ever swam under a waterfall?
[notify]
Tully

Little Applehead

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 4:59pm PST 
No, I never have been in a waterfall. I would probably love it, though! I love water...even baths!

Have you ever been frightened by your own shadow?
[notify]
Freefall

Rotten little- Shiht...zu!

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 8:52pm PST 
Nope. Nothin' seems to scare me.

Have you ever had such a bad haircut you have bald spots all over your body? (thanks a lot mom)
[notify]
Scooby, CGN

Barked: Tue Oct 31, '06 9:07pm PST 
Nope. I don't need to go to the groomers. Low maintence guy...wash 'n' wear!

Have you ever did something funny just cause you were feeling silly and then laughed with your people afterwards?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 125: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]