GO!

Join in on the Virtual Note in a Bottle!!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Lucyy!?!!- =]]

So much cooler- than yerr mom :]

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '07 4:55pm PST 
*enjoys a day at the beach* Ooo purdy! *i say as I pick a bottle up in my mouth* Ow *I say as I drop it on my toe and it breaks* oo a note *reads and then writes*
Dear whom ever may gets this...
I'm Lucy and I'm a little wee corgi. I like eating fings and mom thinks I have OCD cause I'm obsseded with having things in my mouth.
Love Lucy
*finds a plastic bottle and puts note in* Bye little note man! *throws into water and runs off*
[notify]
Bentley(went- 2 a new- home)

I am cute, but- don't let that- fool you!

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '07 11:30am PST 
Running at the Lake Beach side in Elephant Butte NM, Lord Bentley sniffs out something floating in the water that smells like a lil Royal Corgi!
He plunges in the water and comes out with the bottle and in it is a cute note from an OCD cute lil Corgie.
He then proceeds to have his assistant write a note saying:
Hi I am Bentley named after the famous Car! I am a trouble maker, and I get away with it because mom says my eyes melt her heart. I am soo darn cute! I annoy my sister PM and I love to cuddle with mom! LB then launches the plastic bottle away!wave
[notify]
Pete

I need my beauty- sleep!

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '07 4:12pm PST 
Oh my oh my!! I am finally feeling myself again!(yup I was sick) I think I will take a little walk along Vancouver Lake and see if there are any squirrels to chase! I love squirrels! My dream is that someday I will be fast enough to catch one of those pesky tree rats! Well I'm putting a note in this old bottle "Hi my name is Pete and I love bicuits, love walks on the beach and squirrels. I live near Vancouver Washington and I love camping!' I'll slip a half stick of pupperoni (sorry I got hungry) Now I'll throw this old bottle back in the the water....Who knows where it will end up next...only you know the answer to that...
[notify]

Baby

Half Dog- All Cuteness

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '07 12:33pm PST 
Bark bark
I love sticks and chew toys (Most of them I have digested!) Though my life is complete. I see a bottle a pick it up.

My name is Baby and I love squrrills (s?) I'm in GA. Wonder how long it took to get here! Here you go, off the bottle. Wonder whos next....
[notify]
Daisy

Join our group A- Chihuahua is- Love!!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 8:40pm PST 
Running on the sandy beach in Longbeach this weekend and what do I find? My little ol bottle floating right back to me. Oh my so many pups with so many differnet stories! This is the most fun I have had reading about new pups! So I am putting a nice liver treat and a little cheedar cheese in the bottle as a treat to the next pup who finds it along with a pretty feather boa...Tossing the bottle out as far as I can. who knows where it will end up next!
[notify]
Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 9:17pm PST 
My first ever trip to the beach! We went to Ocean Beach in San Francisco, California! It's an off-leash beach, so after much playing with other pups, and rolling around in really smelly stuff, I come upon this really pretty bottle...full of paper and tasty treats!! And a feather boa!! I am such a lucky pup to stumble across this lovely treasure. Last stop looks like Long Beach, WA...so the current must have been heading South! Thanks for the treats! Yumm!

Okay, let me add my own snippet of personality to this bottle:

My name is Tillie, and I'm an Australian Cattle Dog. I get the best of both worlds...I live in the city, but my granpa lives in the country, so I get to both bark like crazy at the mailman, AND chase cows around! How cool is that!!? I like bullysticks and squeaky toys, but the bestest squeaky toys are live gophers and squirrels! Their squeakers don't last as long as the ones from the store, though. I wonder what pup will find this bottle next! (throws in the remnant of a bully stick, plugs up the bottle and tosses back into the ocean!)

Edited by author Sat Nov 17, '07 9:19pm PST

[notify]
Daisy

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 2:01pm PST 
Oh yummers a bullystick and a note from California! I'll put in my note...." I love the beach so much I would stay here night and day if I could! I cry as soon as I get near the beach approach. Some day maybe I will se beaches past the state of Washington but for now I am content! Oh !! and BTW I'm a finalist in thw World's Coolest dog contest Patriotic dog!! Oh my oh my! I am one lucky pooch!! " Now I'll toss my bottle out and hope it travels to some far away exotic place!
[notify]
Daisy

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 8:13am PST 
Oh my!! This little old bottle has been wandering for so long I thought it was lost forever!! Ooooh! A note from my human Brother. Let's read it!!
"Hi I am having a wonderful time in the Galapagos Island Ecuador. The water is crystal clear, the weather is sunny and warm. I have seen so many animals and even a famous Galapagos turtle!! My next leg of the trip takes me into the rainforests. Wish me luck and hope for no snakes!!"
Oh my oh my!! We are so very excited for him! I am going to send a little note of my own
"hey Daisy here in the lovely state of Washington. It raining here and not nearly as exciting as the Galapagos Island !! Me miss you and wish you a safe journey into the rainforest!!"
Now let me toss this little old bottle out to sea and see where it lands next. Who knows who will find it next!
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 6:19pm PST 
It rained today for the first time in a long time and I guess this pretty bottle got sucked up from the sea and into the clouds and then landed in Dallas, Texas! I am so glad I saw it land in a puddle of water, which will quickly evaporate because it's sooo hot here. Anyway, I'm a Texas Toy Fox Terrier and my favorite things are chasing squirrels and catching doggy soccer balls - and I'm good at the ball part (not so good at the squirrel part but I won't stop trying!) So I'm going to drop this bottle in the Trinity river and see where it ends up! Wheeeeee! wave
[notify]
Brittany

Hello. Allow me- to introduce- myself...

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 10:52pm PST 
*finds the bottle* Hmm,

Well this is Brittany. I'm a Jack Rat, and I live in Tennesse but normally travel alot with my girl. I love chasing all animals no matter how big (even deer, but rarely). I love water and playing soccer and am single right now and some what enjoying it.
[notify]
  (Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10