GO!

Join in on the Virtual Note in a Bottle!!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Daisy

Join our group A- Chihuahua is- Love!!

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 1:51pm PST 
Well I went to the beach this weekend and I wrote a little note about myself and Atticus did the same. We included a picture taken of us on our date on the beach and threw it in the ocean. I thought it might be fun to do a virtual note in a bottle to see where in the world it ends up. Soooo...if you find my bottle write a little note about yourself and where you live and throw the bottle back out. Let's see where it ends up!!
So here's my note:
Hi I'm Daisy. This weekend I went on my first date while participating in the Bachelor show in the Crushes forum. You can read about it under Atticus and Daisy. I'm also practicing to be on American Fido. Just need to choose my music and decide whether me and my cousin Banky will sing alone or as a Duet. I know Simon Growl doesn't like pairs so will have to think on it. Banky could definitely add some charm and flirt with Paula Ab-Poodle and He is super cool so Randy Jack Russell would relate to him too.... anyway I live in Brush Prairie, Washington. Okay so here I go I'm going to give it a big heave ho !!!
[notify]
Jombie- (9.23.1997-2- .15.14)

Got Tongue?

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 2:03pm PST 
*Walks on the shore line and finds a bottle* Hey, Whats this? *Reads the note* hahhh, I guess the only thing I can do is pass it on! smile

Note:Hello! I'm Jombie from New York! Where will this end up? Well, Only you know! smile

*Tosses it in the water*
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 3:05pm PST 
*Notices something shiney in the water* OH! I love shiney stuff! *picks up a bottle and finds a peice of paper* Woah! How'd this tiny bottle go alll the way across the country from California to Newyork?!!! Hmmm, lets' see what happens if I write a note...

Hi, I'm Romey, and I live in Long Island, Newyork. I am a single pup, and loving it! -There are a few guys every once and a while who develope a small dogster crush. I live with a cat! -Well, not that bad. Mouse is funny, but she can be way too bossy sometimes! I'm a judge on Dogster's Next Top Model. I am a golden retreaver and I am very big. People love me! I can't wait to see where this note ends up!

*throws bottle in the water*
[notify]

Hershey

In your face,- and not going- anywhere!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 2:32pm PST 
Hi! My name is Hershey from Ottawa Ontario in Canada. I love my peoples, but I wish I had more friends (Can someone toss me a bone out here! snuff...snort!) Love ya lots! *tossing the bottle*

HK
[notify]
Snuggles

For Rio--Cysts- Be Gone!

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 4:52pm PST 
Hey, it's me Snuggles from out here in NJ...I love snuggling, sleeping, playing, and eating...Happy Early Valentine's Day!!!
[notify]
Kifa

Cutie Big Nose!- :)

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 6:13pm PST 
Hello stranger!
Where will this note go, no one knows but YOU!
I am 1 years old and ready to party!
If you are a party animal, write back!
-Kifa
*walks to beach and throws*
[notify]
♥ Duke ♥

Who needs cats,- I have Jasper.

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 6:37pm PST 
Hello! I'm from Woodstock, Ontario. I love snow and stuffed animals, especially my puppy. I also saved my Mom from a scary snowman. What ever that is. I wrote all about it in my diary.
[notify]
Pebbles

Yeah, Mommie- calls me- POOBIES! *BOL*

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 6:49pm PST 
Holy Dog Bones! What's this????
*walking down the beach at Padre Island, South Texas*

WOW~! Look Peanie...it's a bottle with a NOTE in it! *opens bottle and reads the note* Peanie...this bottle traveled all the way from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico! That's pretty amazing!

I think I will write and note and toss it back in...and see what happens!!!

*Picks up a cute little pink and white sea shell and puts it in the bottle with her note that read...*

HI! My name is Pebbles and my boyfriend Peanut and I found a note from this bottle. The bottle came from Canada and we found it in Texas...in the Gulf of Mexico! We will sprinkle some TX sand in the bottle and include a sea shell to bring the finder of this note lots and lots of good luck and happiness...

*spinkles sand in the bottle and tosses it into the gulf*
[notify]
Bailey

"LET'S GET- WET!!!"

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '06 7:06pm PST 
just cruisin around galveston bay and found a bottle...cool! thought about the message and added, "live it large with all 4 paws!", tossed it towards havana,cuba...Big Splash!
-bailey
[notify]
Banky

Hosting the- Bachelor- Show!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '06 10:25am PST 
Walking along the bay near Bellingham....I'm visiting my owner, Cristi...Banky looks down ...there at his feet is a battered looking bottle with lots of notes. Banky reads them all Sheeze there's one in there from his cousin Daisy!! Banky adds a little note of his own...I NEED A VALENTINE!! Sighhhhh Signed Banky, Dateless in Brush Prairie. He tosses it towards Hawaii......where will the currents take it next? Only you know that....
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10