GO!

any white sheps out there?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
CH Snowy,- CGC, TDI,- HC, HIC

Born to be- wild!!

Barked: Wed Aug 18, '10 7:05pm PST 
You guys are beautiful. Love seeing WS here!
[notify]
Zowie

Get CRAZY!!!

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 10:14am PST 
'nother WGS here! happy dance I'm new to the forums!
[notify]
Queen Kora- Shepard

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 7:59am PST 
I'm a purebred white gsd but I am petite. I only weigh in at 66 pounds but mom is putting a few more on per the vets instructions. My breeder and trainer kept me too thin the vet said. I'm Mommys service dog and my temperament is awesome for the job. I get to go every where with mommy and I can lay quietly all day at the desk. But when I'm at home I love to let loose and play with my am staff brother...I'm like my mommy ...alpha dog of the house! ( just under mom). Nice to meet everyone!
[notify]

Queen Kora- Shepard

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 8:01am PST 
I'm a purebred white gsd but I am petite. I only weigh in at 66 pounds but mom is putting a few more on per the vets instructions. My breeder and trainer kept me too thin the vet said. I'm Mommys service dog and my temperament is awesome for the job. I get to go every where with mommy and I can lay quietly all day at the desk. But when I'm at home I love to let loose and play with my am staff brother...I'm like my mommy ...alpha dog of the house! ( just under mom). Nice to meet everyone!
[notify]
Queen Kora- Shepard

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 8:01am PST 
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2