GO!

Very Confused! I was told im a Whippet x Collie.. Mum thinks im a Whippet x Staffy? You?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Smithy

The Farnham- Flyer!

Barked: Wed May 19, '10 10:38pm PST 
Hello!

Got my beautiful girl last week and she has settled in nicely into our home! She is 10 months old and absolutely perfect for us! almost to good to be true!

A little confused though as when i got her i was told a Whippet x Collie... but im not sure.. her head is far to big! so now im thinking maybe she has staffy in here.. looking at her colouring and eyes.. but not sure..

anyone else have an opinion?
[notify]
Layla - CGC, Therapy- Dog

I will get that- squirrel one- day...

Barked: Thu Jun 10, '10 4:51pm PST 
Hi Smithy! I dunno it is hard to tell. Could be a mix of all three. I see more of the collie though...like a border collie not a rough collie. Cute cute, cute though!

Hope that helps!
[notify]