GO!

My Beloved Frankie Beagle Boy

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Frankie

If its nasty I- like it!

Barked: Mon Oct 21, '13 5:05pm PST 
We had to put him to sleep back in August, he lost his life to cancer. He would have been 11 years old in This Month. We will miss Frankie dearly. He was a good boy, such a sad day, like losing a member of the family. He was my buddy, my confidant and my therapist. He will never be forgotten. The quotes below are what I wrote while going through this. I Still choke up while writing about him but looking at pictures and remembering good times really help.

" He wasn't eating today, so for me that was him telling me it was time. For the last 48 hours he has deteriorated tremendously and it would have been selfish to keep him a day longer. When I got home from work he could barely walk. We stayed with him until the end this way he knew we were with him. I'm crying more than when my grandmother died. The house is empty without him. "

"My wife and I barely slept last.night the house was so empty without him. I was looking a pictures and believe it or not it helps remembering the good times. I also believe being there with him for the last moments was good because he knew we we there for him. Also helped with closure knowing he went quietly and painlessly"
[notify]
Cleo (In- Memory)

One day Postman- ... one day !

Barked: Mon Oct 21, '13 9:09pm PST 
Sending you all love and hugsssssss

My Cleo was just 8.

Here is a quote I saw elsewhere... and I believe is it wonderfully inspiring and lifting...

"Cancer cannot invade the soul, suppress memories ,kill friendship, destroy peace, conquer the spirit, shatter hope, cripple love, corrode faith,steal eternal life or silence courage."

Cancer does not get the best of anyone... or anything... the best is saved for the JOY of life each loved one brings.

Grieve as you must...as we all must ... but have a party too, to CELEBRATE LIFE

Death hath no dominion over LIFE

Sail on Fair Winds and Calm Seas Frankie...you were...ARE...and ALWAYS will be loved.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Oct 22, '13 7:18am PST 
My heart goes out to you. I lost my precious Annie to cancer in June. We have since adopted Hanna Belle and she has brought smiles back to our house. Just take it day by day and remember Frankie will forever be in your heart!

hughug
[notify]

Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Tue Oct 22, '13 5:03pm PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
May

May: A mutt with- a big heart

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 3:51pm PST 
Dogs really do leave pawprints on your heart...
[notify]