GO!

still missing charlie brown.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

charle

my silly charlie- brown

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 9:02am PST 
The worst decision was having to chose which of the one of the three I had to give up out of my three pets. It has been 3 yrs and I still think and miss my charlie brn. Wish I knew knew where he is last I heard rescue place said they had shipped him to Minnesota. I will always pray for you charlie brown.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Sep 28, '13 12:30pm PST 
hi- ny name is Lydia and I lve in myc,ny. why did u have yo give him up was it because of the landlord. a lot of apt bldgs. here in nyc do not allow dogs. nycha does allow dogs in nyc-5 boros. im losing my baby boy coco-a lasha apso to old age. there is about 20 dogs that live in my complex and its so hard for me to look at those young dogs playing and jumping and chasing the squirrles on the grass and it makes me sad to know I will not have my boy with me no more to go and sit on the benches and enjoy the sun. he likes that a lot. can u get back to me im guess use 1176977. where do u live. I do not have a pic of coco because I do not have a cell phone/ccamera to transfer it to computer. bye. lydia
[notify]
charle

my silly charlie- brown

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 4:49am PST 
Hi lydia. I live in california and I had to let charlie go because I had to many dogs as I live in apartments that allow 2 dogs. Sorry to hear about coco. They say as time goes on it gets easier yet it hasnt for me I miss my lil guy.
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 1:16am PST 
My condolences to both of you. It doesn't matter how you lose them be it rehoming,loss, theft, or passing on. You will always remember them and continue to miss them but life will go on and you get more used to the pain. I wish you both the very best.
[notify]
charle

my silly charlie- brown

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 7:24am PST 
Thanks , It has been 3 yrs and it still hurts.
[notify]