GO!

I can't believe this has happened... Lord help me I've lost my Brillo

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

camarillo- "BRILLO"

I'm addicted to- mud !

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 2:43am PST 
Monday sept 23 my beloved Brillo passed away just right out of the blue .... no warning. I was just about ready to return home from downtown Las Vegas when I got a frantic call from my wife. She said she was in the shower and heard some horrendous yelping and found Brillo spinning wildly under the very end corner of the bed. She pulled him out and when he tried to stand his head stayed down in a very nasty angle. She said he had stopped yelping but was breathing heavily and not moving. I was less than 1 mile away and got to the car and home in about 8 minutes. (I ran some red lights)

Momma met me at the gate and told me Brills passed 2 minutes earlier.... I rushed in and saw his lifeless body and a LARGE part of me just died. Secret was wrapped closely to Brillo and was in full protection mode

I didn't get to say goodbye to my boy or tell him how much I loved him I'm also worried about Secret... Brillo has been her whole reason for living for the last 8 years.

goodbye my dear friend... you were the best !!!!!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 3:08am PST 
I am so sorry for your losshughughughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 7:22am PST 
So sorry for your loss.hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 7:48am PST 
hug Wow, so sorry for your loss.hug
[notify]
Capone

Noms for the- pug...

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 7:52am PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss. I went through something similar about 2 years ago when I lost my cat suddenly and without warning as well. The shock can make the grief so much worse, in my opinion. It takes time, but the sting will fade. Just know that you gave Brillo a great life and I'm sure he knew just how much he was loved.

hughughug
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 5:40pm PST 
I'm so sorry you lost a good friend. hughughughughughughughug
My Jaxey went suddenly too.....................hughughughugrainbow
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 11:10pm PST 
Rest in Peace Brillo hug