GO!

So Hard To Lose A Best Friend!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Lady ***In- Loving- Memory***

My Eyes ~ The- Windows To My- Gentle Soul

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 4:36pm PST 
On September 3, 2013, I had to make one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. My Lady is resting peacefully now buried under my Live Oak tree in my backyard.

My heart is broken, but her death at the vet's office was so peaceful, so sweet, and I am grateful. Thank you, Dr. Dave, for so gently sending her to the Rainbow Bridge.

Many thanks to Amy, my daughter, who helped me all the way. I couldn't have done it without her. Katy and I will love and miss you always, sweet Lady. You were the best!

Rest In Paradise ... Spring 1998 to September 3, 2013

Soon, I will be posting a poem in her diary that I wrote in her memory. rainbow

Edited by author Sat Sep 14, '13 4:40pm PST

[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 5:48pm PST 
Sorry you lost a good friend hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Sep 15, '13 7:30am PST 
Fly free sweet Lady! Hugs to your family! I went to the bridge in June so I'll be seeing you around!

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Edited by author Sun Sep 15, '13 7:31am PST

[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Sep 16, '13 6:33am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug to you,so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Sep 16, '13 9:23am PST 
hughughughug Fly Free Lady hughughughug

rainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]
Lady ***In- Loving- Memory***

My Eyes ~ The- Windows To My- Gentle Soul

Barked: Tue Sep 17, '13 5:10am PST 
Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments. I miss her so much that I can hardly function. It has only been two weeks today and I know it takes time for the heart to heal. She's free and for that, I'm grateful. I love you, my precious Lady, a dog as gentle as a butterfly.little angel
[notify]