GO!

Three Days Later

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Buster

All the food in- the world- belongs to me.

Barked: Tue Aug 6, '13 6:12pm PST 
Buster was an 8 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel that we rescued at 5 months out of a bad situation and was our constant companion.Always right under my feet or in my lap. He was a spoiled rotten sweetie pie that loved everybody. Yes, he was overweight. We had recently found out his thyroid was a bit low, but he was not diabetic, and his liver enzymes were up a bit.Otherwise, we never really had any problems health wise but treating allergies. Last Friday, he had been his usual happy self, playing outside, taking a jeep ride, and was playing outside when he had his first seizure, and things went downhill from there. Saturday morning his gums were white, he was too weak to walk, and was refusing all food and water.By Saturday afternoon and visiting 2 emergency vets, lots of blood work, IV's,the decision was made to put him down.He was too anemic and in too much pain. We will never know exactly what happened but the fact is our best friend is gone. Our house is so quiet. We had him cremated and I will have him buried with me at my death. rainbow I am feeling better as long as I don't watch God and Dog or read Rainbow Bridge, but it was a crushing blow. My deepest sympathies to the rest of you. I've lost dogs before, but this one really got me.
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Tue Aug 6, '13 7:00pm PST 
Sorry you lost your friend..........hughughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Aug 6, '13 9:19pm PST 
Rest in Peace Buster cry
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 6:06am PST 
hughughughughughughug Losing any of them hurts. In my experience there always seems to be one that hurts more than all the rest. That is the one that takes a piece of your heart and soul with them. For you that seems to be Charlie.flowers
[notify]