GO!

I'll always miss you

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Puck

My perfect- friend

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 7:42pm PST 
New member here, came across this thread when I was surfing the net for information about coping with the death of a family dog.
My dog's name was Puck, he died 2 days ago whilst we were sleeping, he had somehow locked himself in the bathroom when he passed away. I still find it hard to accept he's gone because he was fine before I went to sleep, although he had been a bit sick for the past 2 months, with symptoms like sneezing and a runny nose. I took him to see the vet almost everyday during that period and was assured it was nothing serious.

We're going to have him cremated tomorrow morning. Hope he's at a better place nowflowers
[notify]
Coco

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:16pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. A sudden death is very hard to accept. It "will" get better in time. I know your aching feeling,as I have been there. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing Puck had a good life and was well loved.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 12:22am PST 
Glad you found us, sorry it was for this reasonhug

It's always hard to lose a beloved friend. My thoughts are with youhug
[notify]

Puck

My perfect- friend

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 4:37am PST 
Thanks for the kind messages
Gonna go buy some flowers and his favorite snacks for tomorrow. I'm really thankful he was with us for nearly 11 years, we had plenty of great memories together, just wish I had taken more photos
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 4:38pm PST 
hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Cleo (In- Memory)

One day Postman- ... one day !

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 7:51pm PST 
hugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbow
[notify]
Angel Annie