GO!

August...

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 1:39pm PST 
Tomorrow would have been the month to mark the year Jack would have been with me, if he was still alive. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. I still have the Rainbow Bridge poem and card from the ICU nurses & Vets that tried to help get Jack better. I often think of the night he died in my arms...just telling him that it's okay to let go & that he had fought a good, hard fight. I had been determined to save him, and felt that as long as he was willing to fight, I'd spend every dime I had to help him; and also that if he decided it was time to let go, I'd let him. I am so thankful he's not suffering, and that he's in Heaven with my family members that have passed away. I imagine my grandpa taking care of him until I can see him again, and it makes me smile. I cried this morning, and will most likely cry some more this coming month. We miss you Jack. RIP buddy.
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 6:09pm PST 
I feel your pain............hughughughughughughughughug He was very lucky to have you even if it was such a short time. hughughughughughughug
[notify]