GO!

Missing my best friend

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Gibrien I- Miss You My- Love

Sweetest Little- Boy

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 3:44am PST 
I lost my very best friend, Gibrien in January of 2013. He was the best friend I've ever had. The two of us went through so much in our time together, me battling cancer 3x and Gibs with me throughout all of it loving me and giving me strength to fight. Gibs was epileptic from the time he was 2 and developed many more ailments throughout his life. As much as he went through, he never complained, he was always there with me at work, at home, in the car! He is everywhere and I smile and cry all the time thinking of my beautiful boy. I know he is still here with me he would never leave me completely. I have his ashes in my room with a picture of him, I also have a locket with some ashes which I wear and most recently I had a tattoo inked on my foot in his memory. I can't and will never stop talking of him because he can never be forgotten and won't, he took a very big chunk of my heart on that cold January day when he left me for a better place. Until we meet again my sweet beautiful boy. I love you so much XO
[notify]