GO!

When does it sink in?

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Play or hide?! I- dunno... @_@

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 6:23pm PST 
Welcome to Oregon, Ark would have loved our beaches. smile

Maybe there's sand and salt still in his fur? Flea stuff also washes off if you put it on the day before. There's tiny bugs in the sand too, but I'd have to look up if they're parasitic or not.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 6:55am PST 
I am so sorry, I was away at the beginning of the month and did not realize he had passed frown hughughughug
[notify]
tucker

sleepy boy

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 8:45am PST 
I lost my jessie 2.5 weeks ago. I still cry and expect her to be at the door when I come home. I miss her like crazy. I love talking about her too. It makes me feel hapoy remembering her. Im sorry for your loss. You will know when its right to get another dog. Only you know ehen is right no one else .
[notify]

Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 7:27pm PST 
Arkane, it has been a little bit over a month since you started your own journey. I wish things are going well with you, there isn't a day that you don't linger in my thoughts and dreams, though it brings me a ting of sadness, it is also comforting.

I find myself crying less now. I'm happy to talk about him and everything he achieved in his short time with us. Though, I break down when it is commented how happy he always was. He was happy most of the time, but the days when he was sick or not feeling well it was really bad.. no one but me saw him those days, which is why no one really knew something was wrong with him.. but I wish I could have made each and every day of his a wonderful one.

Have a good day, Arkane.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Sat Aug 24, '13 11:14am PST 
hughug
[notify]
Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 1:45pm PST 
For me it took awhile to realize Gamma was really gone and even longer for me to get passed it. (I don't think you ever really do) Me and my fiance were having some problems and I had moved in with my sister for a few weeks when he passed and I didn't have our other dog Harmony. It felt like a living nightmare, my best friend just wasn't there anymore. After his passing me and my fiance moved back in together, and things got better for me once I had my girly back. for my birthday this year my fiance got me a new American Pit Bull Terrier puppy (that was Gammas breed) and while I love Titus I still miss my Gamma but its not as painful anymore. Just make sure you (and your other dog) are ready to move on with another puppy. find a few you like and let your dog choose one, you'll know what pup got the approval. wink
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 11:32pm PST 
With love comes pain when they leave us. Even though it hurts, we are better for loving them. I'm so glad you are still talking about Ark, and holding him close to your heart. hug
[notify]
Bridger

Scratch my butt- mom scratch my- butt!!

Barked: Mon Aug 26, '13 4:44pm PST 
I'm not sure it ever does. I lost Dino, Angus and Sheeba all in 2006 and still to this day I have dreams about them all of the time. Sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is. rainbow
[notify]
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Sat Sep 28, '13 10:45pm PST 
I've been dreaming a lot of Arkane lately, but it is a little upsetting.. cause all of my dreams, cars are involved. Like I had a dream I bought a new car and he was laying in the backseat.. another one where I was driving and saw him standing on the side of the road and I stopped and opened my door and he jumped in..

The past few days it has been raining hard and there has been a lot of fog as well.. I keep imagining that I see him running across the road in front of me. confused It is a little spooky and it has become a huge task for me to drive.. I don't know.
I guess I'm feeling a lil spooked..
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 6:15am PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2