GO!

See You Later, Shortdog

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Shortdog

short, dark, and- handsome

Barked: Mon Jul 1, '13 2:33pm PST 
Well, we had Shortdog put to sleep this afternoon. The vet was nice enough to let him pass away in my arms/lap. He died at 3: 57pm, July 1, 2013. This is very hard for me. I've had him since I was 4 or 5, and he was just 3 weeks away from his 16th birthday. I really wanted him to make it to his birthday, but he was in just too much pain.
Before he passed, I told him I love him and thanks for being my dog. Afterwards, I told my boyfriend, who was sweet enough to be in there with me, that he's in no more pain.
I miss him terribly, but I'm glad he's not suffering. Although he was annoying at times, he was a great dog-sweet, loyal, protective, and a great cuddler.
But yeah, he gets to see some family and neighbor dogs who have passed: General, Colby, Abby, Bocephus, Wendy, Pangy, etc.
Love you, Shortdog, forever and ever!

Edited by author Thu Jul 4, '13 4:41pm PST

[notify]
Shortdog

short, dark, and- handsome

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 4:43pm PST 
*bump*
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 4:52pm PST 
So sorry you lost a good friend. rainbowhughughug
[notify]

Lupi

I\\\'ll do- anything for a- treat!

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 6:56pm PST 
So sorry you lost your pal. He lived a good, long life, but it's never enough is it?
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jul 5, '13 3:21am PST 
hughughugrainbowlittle angel I am so sorry for your loss hug
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Fri Jul 5, '13 10:51am PST 
Rest in peace. hug
[notify]
S