GO!

Rest In Peace My Beautiful Droopy!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Droopy

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 12:22am PST 
My beautiful Droop was wrongfully killed and it hurts. To know I watched it happen and couldn't stop it in time is the worst of all! Our family misses him like crazy and it's the hardest thing to know. We've lost our baby of 8 years to soon. He was such a calm, sweet, energetic dog, and we loved him like we love our own son. He was our son. Our furry four legged son! We miss you sweet Droopy. So much my baby!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 8:19am PST 
So sorry for your loss.hughughughughug to you and your family.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 8:41am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain as our dog passed away Sunday morning as well. He passed from natural causes so I can't imagine what you are going through. Your baby will always be with you....May I ask what happened?
[notify]

Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Play or hide?! I- dunno... @_@

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 11:45am PST 
I am so so sorry you had to lose your baby like that. frown You must be in so much pain, it is never easy but it's even harder when it happens so traumatically. Take as much time as you need to grieve with your family...

Rest in peace, Droopy hughughug
[notify]
Droopy

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 2:00pm PST 
My neighbor came in my yard and shot him. He said he was getting in his chickens and that's why he shot him, but that he didn't see him do it, but he knew it was him. So my pawpaw and I looked everywhere and not once did we find any feathers or nothing. Even though I looked anyways I knew it was a lie because my dog was scared of chickens because he got attacked by one when he was little and it hurt him pretty bad. Plus when my dog does kill snakes, field rats, moe rats, or what ever he leaves it on my front porch in front of my door to share his kill with me. He's never hid his kills anywhere, but what's so bad is the mans chickens comes in my yard all the time and never did I have a problem with it and never did my dog attack them. He just hates animals because he's killed so many of my neighors animals for no reason and shot his own dadys cat in front of him.
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 6:48pm PST 
That is terrible. I am so sorry.
[notify]
Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Play or hide?! I- dunno... @_@

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 12:08pm PST 
That is horrifying and sounds like it's gotta be illegal...? I know farmer's can shoot dogs on their property harassing their livestock, but I don't think he can come onto your property and do that. Maybe check the animal laws in your area and see if something can be done...

It won't bring Droopy back, but maybe it will help save another neighbor's pet in the future. frown
[notify]
Droopy

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 12:36pm PST 
It is illegal. I looked it up and has done talked to a cop about it and I have until a year on whether or not I want to file a warrent for his arrest. I just don't think I have the heart to put somebody in jail that long, because I know how that is, and he's got grand babies. Hopefully if I go through with court he'll just get charged a fine instead. He's done came to my house apologizing also, but I think it's gonna be awhile before I can forgive him, if I even do. Plus I think he knows what he done was illegal and he knows Alabama don't play when it comes to animal cruelty.
[notify]
S

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 7:46pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug

That's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 5:09am PST 
I am very sorry for your loss. You should press charges...he came into your yard and shot your dog. I'm outraged and I would throw his butt in the slammer. Sorry for my comments, but I just don't want anyone to ever think for a moment it's okay to do that. It happens from time to time and there are never any severe consquences. confused
[notify]