GO!

Too Soon

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Play or hide?! I- dunno... @_@

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 9:33am PST 
My baby dog Misha bolted in front of a truck yesterday when the wind blew the front door open... I feel so sad and empty. I haven't posted on Dogster in a while but it feels like the right place...

He was only 3 years old; my boyfriend and I are in our early 20's, so our pets are pretty much our kids. It's hard not to think about all of the things we didn't get to do with him.

Nothing feels important. I know the sadness will pass... I just can't believe he's really gone. The house is so quiet without our little dog running around.
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 5:46pm PST 
I'm so sorry..........hughughug
[notify]
Rocky

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 9:33am PST 
hug I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to your family hug
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 5:09am PST 
I am so sorry. He was young. My heart and prayers go out to you. We are here if you want to talk

hughughughughughughughughughug

edited to add: I left a rosette and I realized that Misha is a boy. I am sorry for the gender mistake.

Edited by author Thu May 2, '13 5:10am PST

[notify]
Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 9:05am PST 
It's okay, he was mistaken for a girl by most everyone.

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts
[notify]
Bella Rose

Barked: Tue May 7, '13 3:59pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss, I feel your pain. It's not easy losing a furry child. Rainbow bridge is where we will meet them yet again. rainbowhug
[notify]
Kiska

Barked: Wed Jun 19, '13 2:20pm PST 
Oh Misha, I am so, so sorry for your loss.
(Sorry I am only replying now, I have not been on this forum in maybe a year...)
[notify]
Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 11:25am PST 
Thanks Kiska. smile

I hadn't been here in forever either, but it seemed like the best place to go for people who would understand. (Now with our new pup, I'm here all the time again lol)

Edited by author Mon Jun 24, '13 11:26am PST

[notify]
Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 9:53am PST 
Reeeeally missing you today, Misha. frown You're still in my dreams, my brain apparently just assumes I have two dogs now.

You would have really liked Arya. She tries to play with the kitties all the time but they don't want to play with her either. You two could have chased each other all over the yard.

You were such a good dog. ;_; There were a lot of issues to work on, but you were so loving and expressive and getting so much better meeting new people. I'm sorry I didn't take you for enough walks for your energy level or to the dog park very often. I'm sorry your separation anxiety was so bad, that had to have been awful for you. I still remember when you accidentally got shut in the bedroom while we were at work and tried to dig your way out. The landlord still probably hasn't forgiven us lol.

I just... wish we were a two-dog household right now. I love you baby boy. frown
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 11:24am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug He knows you miss him very much. Don't forget he is watching over you. I believe dreaming of them is their way of spending time with us when we miss and need them.cloud 9
[notify]