GO!

Somedays I can forget...

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 3:25pm PST 
Somedays it's easy, I have a lot to keep me busy at work and such and so I can forget, for awhile I am happy and I don't miss her so badly. Somedays I am fine all day...I don't get upset and I think fond thoughts of her...and then there are days like today that I am so busy that I don't even have time to think about it, I'm driving home, talking on the phone, going over my daily grind and I pull into our drive. Today I looked up and just for a split second looked for her to come bouncing through the yard towards me and the reality that smacked me again today was like a firm slap across the face and it feels like my heart has been ripped in two all over again...I know my Snoopy is happy and safe, I know I will see her again someday through God's grace...I know today is just another day and this like everything else will also pass...come on and pass...little angelsnoopylittle angellittle angel
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 12:17pm PST 
There will always be days like this. It has been years for me and still I have days when I get those "slapped in the face all over again" feelings. I'm glad to hear things are getting a little better,they will continue to do so,but there will always be days like this one and I'm sure many others can confirm that as well,the loss is just something you never get over completely,and somehow it seems right that we don't.hughughugwishes
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 8:45am PST 
One day at a time... hug
[notify]

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 12:33pm PST 
How true, I lost my beloved katy on Thanksgkiving of 2012 and most days when I'm busy I can forget, however today is not one of those days, I am temporarily laid off(Home health aid) and it is a gloomy, windy, depressing day and all I could think of is my dear sweet fuzzy Glen of Imaal Katy.I miss her desparately today! Do you think there is a dog heaven and that they are all happy and whole. I pray so.
[notify]
Snoopy Marie

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 4:13pm PST 
I am certain there is a dog heaven and I know our beloved babies are waiting there for us. I have to believe this...
[notify]