GO!

I know you are in Dog heaven now , my angel

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 8:26am PST 
Im sorry you. Im not a good owner. I let you died with no reason. I know that you are so disinterested like a child. You eat everything you want in the street, I know that but I still let you until the day you ate the poison. Im so sorry, I feel very guilty and suffering with the truth that you'll never come back and that was my huge mistake. I never forget this I think. But I know that you will forgive me, right? I hope you will have a another happier life. This grief ending is the beautiful opening for you. You are always the angel of my life and I know when you finish your mission you will come back to the heaven. Remember my Lucky, you always have a place in my heart so whenever you look back I hope you can see how much you mean to me. You and I we love each other unconditionally. This may split us out in the physical, but not at all in the mental. My home is your home too!
Lucky , you are one of best friends Ive ever had in my life. How lucky I am smile. Now , sleep tight and when you wake up you will have a wonderful adventure by your own. Thank you for all the time you be with me, my dear! Good night my dear.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 9:55am PST 
little angelrainbow "Fly Free Sweet Lucky"rainbowlittle angel This world may not have been the best for you always but you were loved,and those across the bridge will show you a joyous life that can not be had here. R.I.P. Lucky.
[notify]
Lucky

Lucky- Food is- passionate

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:31am PST 
thank you so much for sharing this grief with me.. Lucky must be happy in Dog heaven cause she got many prays down there . . God bless you my friend cloud 9
[notify]