GO!

The days go by so fast...

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:26pm PST 
I wish time would just slow down a little and let me be in one spot for awhile...I can keep my mind busy at work but Snoopy is always there with me too. My password on my computer there includes her name...I have a picture of her there but atleast there I know I have to keep it together. Then 5 o'clock comes way too soon and I pull into our drive where she was usually on the back of the couch laying looking out our window...her nose prints are still on the glass...my husband works nights so he is not home and all the pain washes over me again. I am thankful it wasn't raining when I got home, I still feel it necessary for my own well-being and sanity to sit with her each evening and talk to her about my day and tell her what a good great girl she is. I know today what has been hard to know the past few days I know that she knew she was loved, that doubt is gone...i will work on each one day by day....thank you all for teaching me that this is a process.
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:43pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughugrainbow
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:30am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughugto you.One day at a time is the only way you can deal with it. Each day will bring it's own new revelations and reflections. Things will slow down after a bit,but take things as they come. Good or bad they are all just a part of the process that we all go through in learning to cope. You will get through it. Just know that you are not alone,we are here with you,and will help in any way we can. We who have gone through this before understand because we in our time of loss were just like you. Being able to share for many of us,is what has helped us to get through it.hughughughughugto you.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:53am PST 
Time. It takes time. You realize that time has gone by and Snoopy is still gone. M&K is right we're here for you, we understand. I slept with the tv on when hubby worked nights. The silence was too much to bear. Breathe know that we are still here with you. hug
[notify]