GO!

I sit by her grave everyday

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 5:02pm PST 
First let me thank all of those who have taken time out of their days and their own pain to read my posts and have left me kind words, although they fill my eyes with tears they help to absolutely no end. God bless each of you for it. Each day after work I go to Snoopys grave, it overlooks our pond where she loved to go out and stand belly deep in the water and try to catch the little fish that like to stay near the edge. I spend time with her, I light a candle in a food bowl and I play her the same song on a little music box that I found and when the song is over, i close the lid, blow out the candle...tell her i love her...and leave her for the evening. I don't know how long i will do this for, all i know is it helps and tonight i was able to with less tears. Tomorrow may be different but today was a better day and I know that I have much of you all to thank for that.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:37pm PST 
So sorry for your loss Snoopy was loved there is no doubt. Grieving takes time Give yourself time to remember the things that made you smile. Breathe then breathe again. In time you will realize you shared an amazing journey with memories to treasure forever. hug to you. Know we are here for you. flowers
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:44am PST 
We are glad to hear you had a bit better day. Whatever helps you cope is a good thing and is fine for as long as it helps you. As Turner said,remember to breathe and breathe again,give yourself the time you need to heal,and know that we are here for you.hughug
[notify]

Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 1:08pm PST 
Do what you need to do and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Glad you had a better dayhug
[notify]