GO!

My Snoopy Marie....

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 1:09pm PST 
Snoopy's momma was stolen out of our yard when Snoopy and her siblings were 3 weeks old. My husband told me that it would be best to have the puppies put down since they were just too young to go without their momma, they hadn't even opened their eyes yet. I refused to listen and raised all of them and found them all loving homes except for Snoopy, she was mine. Snoopy was mine for 5 years and she was more than just a "common" dog, see I bottle fed her...I was the first person she saw when she opened her tiny eyes and I was the last person she saw when she closed them yesterday. Snoopy was taken from me extremely too soon, I feel like someone has reached right into my gut and pulled something out that I can't replace. I just want this to get easier, I want to be able to not have to take my "happy" pills just to get through the day, it hasn't been 24 hours yet so maybe I'm just overreacting but will this ever feel "right"???
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 1:33pm PST 
Hi Snoopy's mom, I am Bella's mom and lost her 2 weeks ago. She was only 4 and my breath and sunshine everyday. Needless to say , I know how you feel. It is gut - wrenching and there seems to be no healthy bypass than letting yourself feel all the horrible feelings. Mt Bella was a very strong, extremely Healthy Yorkie, 11 lbs. I took her to a vet on Tues b/c she had been vomiting . The following sat she passed. It was unexpected, and sudden. She died in my arms. I am writing to tell you as she was my heart and joy each day, I have gotten better. By no means am I ok about it all yet. I am still "shocked". but I am better. I am so sorry for your loss. I guess thinking about how people leave this life seemingly too soon helps somewhat with my precious love going. Be thankful that you had 5 wonderful years as she was a gift to you.
[notify]
Snoopy Marie

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 5:12pm PST 
Thank you so much for your post. Even though it hurts so bad it helps to know that someone out there is listening. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Bella and I hope that you are able to find continued peace as I know I will....eventually. Thank you again, it is comforting to know that my feelings on losing my baby are normal at this point.
[notify]

Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 8:37pm PST 
Snoopy's mom its been three months yesterday since I lost my heart and soul my beloved Husky Maggie to brain cancer. I dont know how old she was but I do know that my three years with her were way too short. She knew every day how much I loved her and I know that she is showing your beloved Snoopy the ropes at the bridge. Maggie is more than likely showing Snoopy where the best hot dogs are and the most comfy clouds to sleep on. My heart goes out to you on the loss of your sweet darling girl.hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]