GO!

5 years ago today.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Rosie

Rosie- a slumber- spaniel!

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 5:19am PST 
It was 5 years ago today ( in fact probably almost to the minute), that I lost my beloved Clumber spaniel Rosie. She was beautiful and sweet and I miss her still very very much. She had Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia and despite everyone's best efforts, she just got worse and worse so we had to make the painful but only decision we could make , to help her. She slipped away peacefully in my arms with us both stroking her and telling her how much we loved her. I never thought I could ever make that decision, but when faced with the reality of her suffering, there was no other option possible. For the last five years , her ashes have been in a temporary container so that when I felt strong enough, I would scatter them but just recently we have found the strength to get a permanent casket for them and they are now with us once again , in our living room in our new house. She is among us again.even now I am crying at her loss. She was about 13 years old (she was a rescue so we never did know her true age). We love you so much sweetheart and we always will. Be happy. Masses of love Gaelle and Martin.
[notify]