GO!

six months since your passing

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Tyson

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 8:31am PST 
It has now been six months since i lost my beloved Tyson, time does dull the pain but does not take it away, i still miss him daily...he was the most loving, loyal best friend i could ever have hoped to have in my life and his death has left a void that can never be filled...God bless you my little man i will miss and love you always.

cry
[notify]
Gypsy

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 8:37am PST 
So sorry for your loss. I don't think the pain ever really fades or goes away, we just get stronger and are able to live with it. Tyson was lucky to have such a loving person who will always keep him in their heart and remember him. That's the way to keep him in your life.
[notify]
Xena- (1999-2012)

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 3:02pm PST 
I am so very sorry!

Eight years has passed since I lost my first dog, Zeus. I find that I don't cry over him any longer; rather, I laugh as I remember the funny things he did and the way he was. For me, time has dulled the pain. With Xena, who just passed December 4, the feelings are too raw and I can't think about her without crying.

Six months isn't very much time. But I have to believe that it will get better for you. cry
[notify]