GO!

Oh, no.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 6:22pm PST 
frown You can also call animal control and report it. That way if they owners are looking for their dog and call AC, AC can tell them what happened. I saw a chihuahua hit and killed by a semi. I pulled over to try and save it but it was too late. I called AC and gave a description. It had a collar but no tags.
[notify]
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:25pm PST 
So teribly sad but not your fault at allbig hugflowers If ever you are unsure about anything you can always call 911 for help.

RIP Little Precious Chirainbow
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 6:31pm PST 
Maybe it's just me, but I feel it's more humane for the owners if you dispose of the body. Some people would prefer to bury their pet and knowing how they died is closure. For me two of our cats were hit within a block of each other. I would've preferred to think my dear Kashi ran off somewhere and might return eventually, than the memory of his poor broken self laying there in front of the house.rainbow
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2