GO!

Oh, no.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
The- Troublesome- 2 Kc &- Cooper

You must pet me- before you pet- the other

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 2:32pm PST 
We just hit a chihuahua!cry We were driving home from my grandparent's house and we were just talking. my mom was driving. It was a small back road and we pass by a house and all we can see is a brown streak and we somehow know exactly what it is. It sped out in front of us. We pulled over and by this time both me and my mom are in tears, we don't know what to do. We pulled over but no one came out so... we drove away. We didn't know what to do!frown We at least know that nothing else will happen; this was our third thing bad that happened.shrug We think the car car is cursed. confused
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 3:14pm PST 
I am so sorry. It's hard when things like that happenhughug Did the Chihuahua pass away?
[notify]
S

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 3:32pm PST 
hughughug

That's so sad. Did the Chi have a collar or tags on?

frownfrownfrownfrown
[notify]

The- Troublesome- 2 Kc &- Cooper

You must pet me- before you pet- the other

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 3:40pm PST 
Yes, it did pass away. It felt like a speed bump *vomits* I didn't see if it had a collar or tags but I saw it run out of a yard where a bigger dog was. frown
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:09pm PST 
hughug Maybe you could have a left a note explaining what happened hug I really don't know what a person could do in a situation like that. It certainly wasn't your mother's faulthughug

Edited by author Sun Nov 18, '12 6:11pm PST

[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 7:05pm PST 
I'm so sorry that happened. It was not your Mom's fault and you did pull over,the only thing you might have done differently was to go knock on the door of the house where it ran out of the yard. It is hard to think of what to do when something like that happens and you are upset. Whoever it belonged to might not have seen you pull over or might not have known why you pulled over,cars can pull over for many reasons.hughughughughughughughughug to you and mom little angelrainbow Rest in Peace Chihuahua Puprainbowlittle angel
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:33am PST 
I can imagine how upsetting that would be cry Our other mom hit a bunny rabbit once and it was hard. I agree with Mika and Kai...I'm assuming he/she didn't have a collar? But maybe try knocking on a near by door...

Let's hope it never happens again frownhughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 9:37am PST 
So sad... crycry RIP little chi
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 2:07pm PST 
I'm so sorry that happened to you hug

It's so terrifying... A couple of years ago,, a Labrador ran out in front of our car (my dad was driving) and we hit it... The dog had ran off and his owner wasn't far behind... We drove them both to the emergency vet. The owner of the dog didn't blame my dad at all and the dog made a full recovery, but it was a horrible experience...

Big hug's to you and your mom... No one can take the blame for this. Unfortunately, these things happen.
[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 4:48pm PST 
I agree with Mika & Kai. Knocking on the door of the yard you saw it run from would have been a good idea. But being shook up and in shock you probably didn't think to do that. I also agree that these accidents unfortunately happen. There is nothing you can do when an animal runs right out on you. My dad knocked down a Fox a couple of months ago and we was all really upset and shook up too. Was awful.

hug hug hug

Our old cat was knocked down twice, the second one ended up killing him a few days later sadly cry But the first time, the lady who knocked him down was lovely and couldn't be anymore apologetic. She brought him to our door, totally heart broken at what she'd done. She gave us her number, asked us to update her and she offered to help towards any vet bills. Thankfully after the shock wore off he ended up with minor cuts which was a miracle really, but the lady who hit him was delighted to hear that he was ok and so was we!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2