GO!

Goodbye Jackie-boy

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 10:26am PST 
Yeah...after Jack passed away I went back home and hugged Angel and told her how much I love her.
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 5:21am PST 
A wise pup once told my Mum to wipe her tears on the furs of another furbaby...

So saddened to hear he has made his journey....xoxo
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 7:45am PST 
My deepest sympathies on your loss. hughughughughughughughughughughugto you and your family.

little angelrainbow"Fly Free Jack.rainbowlittle angel

Thank-you for having given him most likely the best care and all the love he needed in those last few weeks. All pups deserve it for a lifetime,it is sad that he only got it at the very end,but Thank-You for giving him all the TLC he missed throughout his life with his previous owners. I'm sure he appreciated it as well.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 9:07am PST 
RIP Jack little angel He put up a good fight, but now is free cry
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 12:16pm PST 
So sorry.crycryhughug

Too bad his former owners didn't get him vaccinated.

You and the Vet did all you could. Love was your greatest gift!

From what I read, Parvo has at best a 50/50 chance and the treatment is mostly supportive care.
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 5:57pm PST 
Thanks everyone. I miss him a lot even though he only lived with me a few days and spent most of the time at the Vet. It still angers me that his owner's didn't vaccinate. I know that's not 100%, but it's better than nothing.

Also, you're right Parvo is 50/50. Had Jack been getting food the whole time before me he would have had a better chance. He would have at least had healthy weight on his side.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2