GO!

Goodbye Jackie-boy

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 7:16pm PST 
It's with a heavy heart that must let everyone know my Jack has passed away.

He had been home around an hour before taking his last breaths. I believe he wanted to be home and pass away with his family there than at the vet.

Thank you everyone for the prayers during Jack's battle. We take comfort knowing he's in Heaven and is no longer suffering.

Rest In Peace Jack...we love you, miss you, and will never forget you.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 8:50pm PST 
I am deeply saddened by reading this. Rest in Peace Jack little angel Fly Free.
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 9:17pm PST 
I am just glad that he isn't suffering anymore
[notify]

Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 11:33pm PST 
I am so sorry. I thought he was getting better.hughughug
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 6:09am PST 
So did I. Unfortunately his breathing got really labored right before I picked him up, but the vet still believed he would have the same chance at home. I believe he was ready to go, but waited until he was home to do so.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 6:55am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughugcry
[notify]
Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 7:04am PST 
It is good knowing the two weeks he was mine, he was given the best care possible and given the love his former owners should have given him.
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 7:14am PST 
He was a lucky boy to have you. With as much as we all were conversing about his illness, I feel like he was part of our family too. My heart goes out to you. hug Jaxey will meet him at the gates of Rainbow Bridge.
[notify]
Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 7:30am PST 
I have been crying off and on since he passed away. Even knowing him for such a short time, we all know how dogs seem to place themselves in our hearts no matter how long we know them. I could see in his eyes that he knew I loved him.
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 8:58am PST 
It kind of gets easier with time, although, I can't look at pictures of Jax yet without crying. It helps to have other dogs like you have. They are a distraction until something reminds you of the one you lost.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2