GO!

So sorry we had to say good bye!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Samson

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 8:37am PST 
A week ago tomorrow I had to say goodbye to my family. I was so sick. I couldn't hang on any more. I was strong until the end. I smiled and waged my tail until I just didn't have the strength to do so any more. I waited until Dad came home from work. I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to him. We were best friends. Mom called the doctor and took me in. She worried about being sure it was time. She wanted to keep me as long as I was able to stay. By the time I made it to the doctors mom knew the timing was right. I couldn't move anymore. The doc took me in and helped me relax. It was the first time I could relax and breath all day. It felt good. Doc helped me fall asleep so peacefully. Mom and dad have had some rough times since I left. I am glad they have brothers and sisters to keep them company. They also know that I am romping it up with Sissy, Kaidence and Pop, Charles. They are so glad that I have family on earth and in heaven to make life easier to both sides. I am resting in peace mom and dad and I will we will be playing up here and waiting for you to join us. Don't hurry we are fine!little angel
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 4:57am PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 6:49am PST 
little angelrainbow "Fly Free Samson"rainbowlittle angel We who are here will do our best to make sure your people are okay as well. We humans just take a little time to get the pain of missing you out of our systems and remember that you always are with us in our hearts and memories. Enjoy your new life at the bridge,don't forget to show up in an occasional sweet dreamcloud 9,in the brightest star or in a gentle breeze to let your people know you are still watching.hughughughughughughughughug to your family in this difficult time.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:25am PST 
RIP Samson little angel Your mom and dad did right by you. They saw that you no longer had quality of life and let you go rest in peace. I know you're up at the bridge with Kaidence. Go have a good romp. Check in on the family once in a while. You know they're missing you so, but they also know that you no longer have pain. flowers
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 12:32pm PST 
Fly free with the angels sweet Samson! little angel
[notify]