GO!

My Barnes has gone to doggy heaven....

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Barnes - (01-03 to- 06-28-12)

Balls, lets play- ball.

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '12 9:32pm PST 
My beloved Barnes,he still had that twinkle in his eye until the end, his body gave up on him this time and he was helped along at home with his daddy at his side.Your brother Noble and I miss you much.

Barnes had acute luekemia,late stage by the time I found out. The vets and all the research I did online gave us little or no hope. He had one good day a few days before he left me, he was almost like his old self chasing balls for hours and then he declined so quickly unable too walk or get up without help,I gave him pain meds and he was then able to barely get up and I realized that he was in more pain than I realized and after another day I made that difficult decision for him.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '12 10:48pm PST 
hughug

Never an easy decision but know that he is not suffering anymore and take what peace you can find in that.

We are always here for you.
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 4:11am PST 
he is in no pain now
angel feather kisses to all who miss him
[notify]

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 5:58am PST 
hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 6:34am PST 
hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 3:37pm PST 
So sorry.

hug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 6:51pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug to you. You did the only thing you could that was left for you to do. Thank-you for putting an end to his suffering as difficult as we know it was for you. He is happy healthy and enjoying life at the bridge now.little angelrainbow"Fly Free Barnes"rainbowlittle angel We will be here to offer whatever comfort and support we can in your time of grief.flowershugwishes
[notify]
Noble

Crazy Noble

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 8:37pm PST 
Me and Daddy went for a walk today, we passed that darn electrical box you always insisted on peeing on even when daddy told you not too, I marked it for you.Daddy keeps calling your name with mine when I am outside and it is time to come in. Where are you? I keep looking for you in the cars and basement.Daddy is so sad, I miss you bro....
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '12 5:01pm PST 
I'm so sorry. frown we had a dog who was diagnosed with bone cancer and we had to let her go a few days after diagnosis as well. I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to fight this or have other options. I was in the same boat. I think for me, after time of grieving, I realized in a way, it was a gift that my girl didn't suffer like others do.

I know Barnes is strong and healthy again. He's with my girl for sure. Sending you thoughts of comfort and praying for you too hughughug
[notify]
Cleo (In- Memory)

One day Postman- ... one day !

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '12 7:45pm PST 
Run free Sweet Boy. Sail on Fair Winds and Calm Seas

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2