GO!

Lantis has crossed the bridge

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 8:43pm PST 
I know we haven't been real active on Dogster anymore, but we felt we would let the various people who had followed Lantis' story through the years know that he has passed away.

He was surrounded by family, including my two sisters who flew in from the East Coast, and crossed the bridge comfortably at home last Friday on a warm sunny California day.

In the last days he lost all use of his rear legs, was incontinent, and lost all appetite. Now we have let him go run free at the bridge. Our hearts are broken but we move forwards knowing he is in a better place.

Lantis
*1998-2012*
[*] always in our hearts.

Edited by author Thu Jun 14, '12 9:26pm PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 9:15pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear of this, Lilith. frown Run free, Lantis. rainbow
[notify]
Budro

You are missed!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 9:18pm PST 
hug
[notify]

Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 9:49pm PST 
I am so sorry.cryhug
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 10:49pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest now, Lantis. hug
[notify]
Booth

Fortius quo- fidelius

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 11:10pm PST 
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I am, however, sure that you did everything to provide this special soul with a wonderful life, so take heart in that. Remember that loved ones endure, in our hearts and minds.

hug
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 1:06am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Feather

Just a quick nap- before bed- time!!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 4:17am PST 
We are so sorry to hear of LAntis's passing. He did so well for so long, because he was loved and cared for so well.

I want to also thank you for your advice in the past regarding booties and harnesses for my senior Feather, and also raw feeding techniques for senior dogs! Having a large senior dog with mobility issues is a tough thing but you did such a great job with Lantis, and thanks for the advice for Feather.

WE really are sorry, and just know that he knew he had an entire extended family that loved him!

Take care...
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 4:30am PST 
Oh, Lantis, I am so sorry. He was one of the first dogs we really remember from our early Dogster days! Fly free, Lantis!
[notify]
Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 5:37am PST 
Fly free Lantis little angelhuglittle angelhug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4