GO!

if you would like wings

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 5 of 31: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 6:28pm PST 
Alice, thanks so much. My mother will like this. I couldn't figure out how to do it on my own, so really, thank you. I gotta stop typing because im going to cry...
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 2:21am PST 
you are very welcome rainbow
[notify]
Vinnie My- Guardian- Angel

Vinster the- Psychic Doggie

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 12:51am PST 
Hi Alice, Flicka told me about you. I hope you can help. Flicka is a good doggie. Vinnie passed on about 3 days ago, I can't make wings. Can you help?
He was such a good, old doggie. It was unexpected. Please. Can you add the white animated wings? I tried, and can't. his info is www.dogster.com/dogs/1013552
Please, if you can do anything.
[notify]

Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 2:22am PST 
I will see what I can do Vinnie.

Flicka is a sweetie
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 6:39am PST 
Thank you, Alice. I hope there's something you can do. I don't have any new photos.. but now I wish I had.. I appreciate any help, at all.
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 5:24am PST 
vinnie
[notify]
Kisha

Star Reporter

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 5:41am PST 
Vinnie.....many many hugs to your mom...Tell her I will keep you company til she can be with you again....

Alice....really cool wings smile
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 4:14pm PST 
tried again vinnie, is this the picture you wanted?

vinnie
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 9:58pm PST 
Thank you Alice! Yes, that's the one. I am so grateful.cloud 9 Vinnie never liked his picture taken, you did a great job, and we are so thankful. dog walk I know he's up there looking down on all doggies. As you are, Alice.big hug

Edited by author Thu Jul 5, '12 10:01pm PST

[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 2:15am PST 
rainbowcloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 31: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]