GO!

if you would like wings

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 3 of 31: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '12 3:18pm PST 
your welcome
[notify]
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 1:45pm PST 
hug Alice you truly are an Angel for helping others to receive their wingshug It brings so much comfort to our grieving familes. God Bless You Sweet Gurlhug
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 5:20pm PST 
red face
thank you. I have been an angel a very long time, my mom understands, the pain never goes away.but the happy times get easier to remember
[notify]

Nakita Mae- Angel Girl

Live to dock- dive!

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '12 8:46pm PST 
Oh Alice, woof, woof, we loveeeeee...our fur-pups wings, thank you so much. How do I get them to our page, sorry, a bit computer confused here. You are so kind to have sent us some wings.
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 2:18am PST 
right click on the picture, save as, to a file in your computer, go to your page, manage pictures ad new, find the pic in your file, click open, it should load on your page, non-plus need to make sure they have space, you can have only ten.

then set as 1 save changes

clear as mud?
[notify]

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '12 1:13pm PST 
Dear Angel Alice,

Our friend Tundra (288063) gave us your name because she knew you made angel wings. Our friend Toby (http://www.catster.com/cats/926064) went to the bridge last week and we know his person would be touched by being able to have a photo of Angel Toby. If none of the photos on his catster page will work, please email us at furrydance@gmail.com as we have some more photos of him. Let us know if you have any questions and thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness!

Warmfelines,
Teri, Disco (376754), Brighton (497167), Coco (955064) and Sammy (1252894)
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '12 2:59pm PST 
I will see what I can do for your kitty friend
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '12 11:00am PST 
toby
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '12 11:02am PST 
molly
[notify]
Molly at the- Rainbow- Bridge

You got a- doberman???

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '12 11:18am PST 
The very best! She was such a sweet little dog and this suits her perfectly! Thank you so much!!! big hug
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 31: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]