GO!

if you would like wings

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 28 of 31: Viewing entries 271 to 280)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  [Last 10 entry]  
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sat Nov 30, '13 2:20pm PST 
ginger, your pictures are locked
[notify]
Miss- Beatrice- Bopp

Anyone with any- Handouts?

Barked: Tue Dec 3, '13 9:36am PST 
Hi Alice I am Miss Bea and I went to the Rainbow Bridge last month and was wanting to get some wings. Do you know who can do this?

Thanks
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Tue Dec 3, '13 4:13pm PST 
let me see what I can do this weekend
[notify]

Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 9:12pm PST 
Miss Alice could you please do two wing pics for my dad's cousin who lost her two mastiffs Elli and Dozer? Their pics are on my profile. Elli is the one with the flowers, she crossed the bridge not long ago and Dozer crossed a year and a half ago. It would mean so much to their mom if you could do it. Thanks
[notify]
Indy--Of- Blessed- Memory

Brave Lad

Barked: Wed Jan 1, '14 4:30pm PST 
Hello...
I happened to find your wonderful post here today. I haven't been on Dogster in a long time, but, they sent me a Happy Birthday note today for my Indy. They didn't know, but he passed away last February.
Needless to say, I still miss him very much. I sometimes wonder when I will be able to think about him , or write about him & not get teary. (like now.)
Anyway, I don't want to delete him from this site, I just can't do that. I was wondering how I could memorialize him on here & perhaps you can help with this, to some extent. Please let me know if you can help, or what I can do to see if this can work.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. If this works, it would be very nice.
Sincerely,
Ruth
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Thu Jan 2, '14 4:33pm PST 
I will try and get him wings tomorrow
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 2:01pm PST 
bump
[notify]
*~Nikita~*- OUR ANGEL

Goofball- Princess

Barked: Sun Jan 12, '14 9:10am PST 
Hello,

Is there any way our precious little fur gal can get wings? Her dogster number is: 1031458.

Nikita lost her battle to kidney failure on Jan 4 and we're having a hard time going through a day without breaking down and crying.

Never thought it would be this hard! sorry

~Kathy (Nikita's Momma)
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun Jan 12, '14 2:13pm PST 
I will see what I can do. give me a couple days
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun Jan 12, '14 2:15pm PST 
nakita, your pictures are locked
[notify]
  (Page 28 of 31: Viewing entries 271 to 280)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  [Last 10 entry]