GO!

if you would like wings

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 19 of 31: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  [Last 10 entry]  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:21am PST 
Prudence,
I see you already found Alice. I had just directed you to this thread in your other post. I am so glad you found a place to get your wings.

Alice- Thank-You again for all you do to help others. I know for me seeing Mattie with her wings was Awesome!! It made me feel that she finally had the honor she so rightly deserved.hughug
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:40pm PST 
HQ says the photo loader is fixed, so you should be able to spead your wings and fly free
[notify]
Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 4:05pm PST 
really? mine still dont work i still get the red x frownshrug
[notify]

Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 5:46pm PST 
nevermind got it to work now. yayhappy dance
[notify]
Lucky

Lucky- Food is- passionate

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:55am PST 
can my Lucky get a wings please? Im not sure what ur talking about. Im Vietnamese. My dog Lucky, she have died in 31th January and Im so sad and very hopeless. More than that I feel guilty , and dont know how to let myself go. If you can pls show me some way to healing this grief.
Sorry If my message may not appropriate you post and this make you annoy.
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 4:14pm PST 
no sweetie, it would never annoy me. the pain of loss is totally understood here.I wish there were magic words that would heal the heart, but there are none.

I will get you wings made.

angle feather kiss`s to you

Edited by author Wed Feb 6, '13 10:19am PST

[notify]
Lucky

Lucky- Food is- passionate

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 7:38am PST 
I can ask you how can you made my Lucky wings? frown
[notify]
Prudence- (2002 - 2013)

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:26am PST 
Dogster was finally responding, the picture is working for me now!
Thank you so much again! happy dance
[notify]
ALF

SMILE BE HAPPY

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 12:19pm PST 
I lost Alf on Feb. 3, 2013 to kidney disease. He was the most special part of my life and of many others. He helped me with people in home hospice care and was a great comfort to all. I held him in my arms for 5 hours while he was in and out of consciousness. He took Tramadol for his arthritis and didn't appear to be in any pain. When he would wake up, he would look at me and "yapper" ( move his mouth as if talking). He would also bury in nose under the blanket to play peek-a-boo. I was fortunate to be able to hold him close as his heart slowly gave out. Just before he died, he opened his eyes, looked at me and gave me his beautiful smile. I held him for another hour; I couldn't bear to let him go. Then I looked at one of the pictures I took of him and all of a sudden I felt at peace. I knew Alf was with Jesus and one day I will be with them. Still, I do miss him terribly. Our vet bills were very high and now I can't afford wings for Alf. Could someone help with this? Alf's Mom Monica

Edited by author Thu Feb 7, '13 12:33pm PST

[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 4:40pm PST 
I will give alf wings
[notify]
  (Page 19 of 31: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  [Last 10 entry]