GO!

Tough Decision on Monday

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 9:40pm PST 
She told as that our 10 week old was displaying this behavior because of "our failed raising techniques".

Wow confused Doesn't sound like she's going to investigate what caused the issue since she's happy to blame it on you. It's so sad there are breeders like that in the world. The ones that mask as responsible breeders are almost worse than the obvious BYBs.
[notify]
Piper- (2011-2012)

Howl-Panion

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 8:14am PST 
Yes it really is sad, and even more so is that she had a repeat breeding earlier this month. Makes me a little sick honestly because it was pretty obviously a genetic problem. Temperament is inherited so I feel really bad for the pups and whoever ends up with them.

She didn't have any red flags that I could see right off the bat, afterwards I saw a few but I suppose hindsight is 20/20. But when looking her dogs were titled, she had health testing and really talked the talk.
[notify]
Czarka, CGC- UJJ

Why walk when- you can run?

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 12:12pm PST 
Late to see this... sooo sorry. As you are aware, absolutely no reason to blame yourselves.
[notify]

Wylie the- Wonder Dog - RIP

Carpe Praemium

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 1:10pm PST 
Sometimes being a responsible pet owner is really difficult. You gave Piper more of a chance than many people would have. There is no need to "what if."

I am glad that Piper was there for you when you needed her.

My fingers are crossed that the puppy test drive went well and that you have found a new member of your pack.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3