GO!

RIP Max!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Max - "2005-2012"

Mommy's Little- Angel

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 10:29am PST 
My pug Max died today during surgery to remove a tumor. The tumor ended up being cancerous and had spread throughout his body. He wouldn't have lived much longer anyway. He had a rough life but always came through it with a smile! He got tetanus when he was 1 and ended up with lock jaw. A vet told me to put him down and I refused. I fed him mush until he finally figured out how to eat without being able to open his mouth all the way. I gave him 5 more years of life after that. I will miss him sooooo much! I just can't stop seeing his face with his big brown eyes on the way to the vet this morning for his surgery! I feel so guilty. I shouldn't have even taken him in, I should have just left it alone. But I am grateful he passed while he was under anesthesia and didn't suffer from the cancer.
[notify]
Pua'ena-Rest- In Peace

Vive la Bay- Area!

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 12:20pm PST 
Rest in Peace, Max. He sounds like such a strong, brave and adaptable dog. And you did everything for him to make sure he had a good life. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. hughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 12:49pm PST 
Rest in Peace Max little angel hug's to you for all of the years you gave him. Do not feel guilty, you saved him from suffering...
[notify]

Rommel

RIP 1996 - 2008 We Miss You- Old Man

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 5:24pm PST 
It's never easy to lose a friend..farewell Max... hug

Rest In Peace pretty boy ..rainbow

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor...cry
[notify]
Milly - 12/11/1997 - 3/29/2010

Did somebody say- TREAT?

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 10:16pm PST