GO!

Time to say goodbye

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Smokey Schaefer

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:41am PST 
rainbowGoodBye Sweetheart you'll be missedhug

Its so difficult lossing such a special family memberfrown
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 5:14am PST 
little angelrainbow "Fly Free Jacques"rainbowlittle angel So sorry for your loss. Thank-you for giving him the most unselfish gift you could by putting an end to any suffering he had to endure.big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug to you and know that you will find all the support you need during this difficult time,just for the asking. We are here for you. I'm sure I speak for other Dogsters as well.hughughughugflowersflowers
[notify]
Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 5:36pm PST 
Safe journey to the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Jacques. I know you will be waiting there for your family with a wagging tail and a lots of doggie kisses. little angelhughughughughug

To your family, I send love, support, and hugs. You gave the ultimate gift of love by helping Jacques to the bridge. Never easy, but know that there are people here for you. hughughughug
[notify]

Lucky- (R.I.P)

We were lucky- with you, baby- girl.

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 10:14pm PST 
Rest easy in heaven, Jacques. rainbow

To those you had to leave behind I send all my love, support, and hugs in this hard time. hug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2