GO!

Rest in peace big guy.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Bart (R.I.P)

Barked: Thu Jan 12, '12 6:18pm PST 
Bart died on January 19th 2011 he had bone cancer. I didn't know about Dogster then so since it is almost has been a year since he died I decided to make a memorial dogster page for him.

January 19th 2012 will be the day just a year ago that my sweet Bart went to heaven. I still remember it like it was yesterday. But I don't just remember his death, I remember his life and all the joy he brought me all the visits to his favorite park and all the times I'd go to meet friends at night they'd always tell me to bring Bart because they knew he would protect us,training him when I was young in the front yard teaching him how to walk nice on the leash, not run away, and even how to count and the times where I was sick and he'd just lay by me and never leave my side, I did the same for him in his last months.

I also remember his spirit he was so incredibly loyal, stoic, and goofy. He loved swimming in the pool but never when it was clean he only ever wanted to swim in it when it was swampy and gross, do you know how hard it is to bathe a newfie lab mix? I feel like i poured 40 gallons of water on him before he even got damp, and don't even get me started on the huge black garbage bags full of hair every spring.

But through all the fur and wet dog smell was Bart a 100 pound clumsy teddy bear always willing to snuggle and breath his hot stinky breath on you I don't think I will ever meet a dog with a soul that could compare to his. But I know that until the day I die his memory and the love I have for him will live on forever in my heart, and on that day I know that the first thing I will see will be that big clumsy dog running up to me and I will bury my face in his fur and know that I am finally with my guardian again.

My sweet Bart
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Jan 12, '12 8:03pm PST 
Its never easy to lose a good friend....rainbow

He sure was a good looking guy...

Rest In Peace Bart...cry

Thoughts & Prayers
Thor..cry
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '12 1:01am PST 
angel feather kisses to you
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '12 7:06am PST 
Oh wow...big guy...Bart...I'm glad your family made a page for you little angel Rest in peace big guy little angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angelhug
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '12 7:21am PST 
never forgotten
[notify]
Olive- *2006-2012*- (RIP)

Toy? Did you say- TOY?!

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '12 7:23am PST 
RIP big guy. hughughughug
[notify]
River