GO!

I miss you so much, Butcher

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Butcher

RIP ( 1998-2011- )

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '11 8:31am PST 
Two weeks have passed since my 13 yo Dachshund died. I still miss him and still cry when I think about him. I truly believed and thought that I could save him and help him to recover fully just like him ownself. I asked the vet to try her very best. I didn't want him to be euthanized. I was so wrong, cruel and stupid!

Butcher died at the vet in the middle of the night without me by his side comforting him, saying goodbye, telling him how much I love him and it's ok to go. He must be in pain. I can't forgive myself. I am so sorry Buther. I hope you know I love you. I miss you so much.

I love Dachshunds very much. I just can't get another doxie because it makes me feel so guilty if I love another one.rainbow
[notify]
Rowan

bark first, ask- questions later

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '11 10:22pm PST 
I am so sorry Butcher died. He is in a good place now and I'm sure always knew and still knows how much you love him. I just lost my soul mate who was by my side for 14 years. The guilt is awful but everytime I feel the guilt I just send Rowan my love and hope that he is happy now.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '11 3:11pm PST 
hughughug's to you during this sad time. RIP Butcher...
[notify]

Ellie

Barked: Fri Dec 30, '11 5:59am PST 
Hugs.

RIP Butcher.
[notify]
In loving- memory of- Cinnamon ~

A truly good dog- never really- leaves

Barked: Fri Dec 30, '11 1:34pm PST 
What a beautiful dog he was. RIP sweet Butcher. hug
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty