GO!

Rowan died on Saturday

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Hershey

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 12:50pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your best friend. I know how it hurts but hold in your heart the good time together. Just know he is in a better place and having the time of his life just waiting for you.

Angel Kisses to All
Hershey and Taz
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 3:51pm PST 
hughugRIP Rowanhughug
[notify]
Rowan

bark first, ask- questions later

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 8:36pm PST 
Thank you for all of your kind words. It really is comforting to hear from others who know what this loss feels like.
[notify]

JR Angel

- cherished angel-

Barked: Fri Dec 23, '11 8:41am PST 
I know how you feel. When JR died I wanted to curl up in a ball too. It was so hard to get over it. This website helped me the most. I hope it will help you too:
Pet Bereavement Articles
rainbowlittle angelrainbowlittle angelrainbowlittle angelwith deepest sympathies
[notify]
The Chicago- Crew of- Angels

Recycle- Love--Adopt!

Barked: Sun Dec 25, '11 8:29pm PST 
know in your heart that all that love could do was done. Our angels will always be with us.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Dec 27, '11 1:50pm PST 
Fly free sweet Rowan! little angel My heart goes out to your family! hug
[notify]
Lil Man IZZ

Cuteness IS My- BIZNESS!

Barked: Tue Dec 27, '11 3:50pm PST 
I add my condolences to those that have posted. Please come back and share stories about him as I'm sure the loving hearts here will encourage. Happy memories help healing.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2