GO!

Is it time? I do know how much more I can take.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '12 8:27am PST 
Your situation is one of the toughest.I am so connected to my old girl "Sugar" that the idea that I have to let her go....ever...destroys me. In the past I have used my pets eyes as part of my gauge, In their eyes is the easiest place for me to determine if the will to continue is still there. you start adding up physical problems and age with that and the call gets tricky and very sadcry
[notify]
Merlin (In- loving- memory)

Isnt it- breakfast/- lunch/dinner- time yet

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 1:47am PST 
It is so hard to let your best friend go. I had to let my boy Merlin go two days after Christmas because he was diagnosed with cancer and in pain. I am still crying.

If he is in pain, please release him and let him go. I know its hard and the pain you feel will tear you apart.

I'm still not completely over the loss of my boy, I doubt if I ever will be. My boy was only 5 years old, I had dreams of us growing old together, it wasn't to be.

You have had 17 wonderful years with your boy, think of him, after all that is what is important.hug

Merlin's Daddy
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2