GO!

Oldest living dog died today!!!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 2:21pm PST 
Today in Japan the worlds oldest living dog died at 26 years!frown Hrer is the columnbig hugy Joshua Cohan
Dec 6, 2011 1:13pmWorld’s Oldest Dog Dies at Age 26

Pusuke, listed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s oldest-living dog, died in Japan on Monday. He was 26 years old — or somewhere between 117 to 185 years old, according to various calculations. There is no official method for converting dog years to human years.

The dog’s owner, Yumiko Shinohara, said the male cross-breed died at Sakura in the Tochigi prefecture, north of Tokyo, according to the Kyodo news agency.

Pusuke was reportedly eating well and staying active until Monday, when he lost his appetite and had difficulty breathing. Pusuke died peacefully, minutes after his owner returned home from a walk.

“I think (Pusuke) waited for me to come home,” she said, according to Kyodo.

Born in April of 1985, Pusuke was recognized last December as the world’s oldest-living dog.

The oldest-known dog on record, according to Guinness, was an Australian cattle dog named Bluey, who lived to the ripe old age of 29 years and five months before it was put down in November 1939.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Dec 7, '11 6:06am PST 
Kc,
Thanks for sharing.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Dec 7, '11 8:51am PST 
RIP Pusuke hug Such a long and honorable life...hughuglittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 3:00pm PST 
rainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowlittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel|/a/ |little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
Sailor

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 4:13pm PST 
I read this story as well. What a great story. Thanks for postingsmile rainbowrainbow
[notify]
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 7:38am PST 
Your welcome! RIP frown
[notify]