GO!

I miss my dog so much since I moved to college

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Hunter

ruff

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 11:24am PST 
He is alive and at home, but I swear Hunter was the hardest thing to say good bye too, I cry just looking at pictures of him. He was there when no one else was and we spent an entire summer together, basically just the two of us.

How can I stop from missing Hunter so much and all the time?!
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 12:54am PST 
well lots of pictures...
that's all that me can barkshrug
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 9:26am PST 
Years ago I went on a summer long trip and missed my dog so severly. I understand how you feel...

Are other things making you blue, on top of missing the pup? Maybe stress at school?

Anyway, hoping you get some canine affection through the holidays and it makes you feel better.
[notify]

Hunter

ruff

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 11:31pm PST 
Im glad you understand! I think part of it may be that I have been feeling down as it is, i guess i take it out as missing my dog... i just think it'd be easier if he was here
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Nov 24, '11 12:14pm PST 
It probably would be. One time I actually bought a stuffed dog to hug when I was having to travel a lot on business and missed my dog.

It might be crazy, but it helped some.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Nov 25, '11 4:25pm PST 
Hey Sweetie, you can talk to him on the telephone, on skype, when are you going home next time? You know what else you can do? If there's an animal shelter near you, go vollunteer in your free time. That certainly is very fulfilling and it'll give you something to do
[notify]

Barked: Fri Sep 6, '13 4:41pm PST 
A great company (that gives to pet charities) can create an stuffed animal that looks exactly like your dog!!! they're called Cuddle Clones.

A friend of mine just received a Cuddle Clone of her dog Gizmo as a gift when she was missing him terribly after moving away for college. I would imagine having something to squeeze would help with missing your pet.

Her pet passed away shortly after she moved away so the Cuddle Clone has 10x more meaning to her now.

It's a cool-looking company and a great idea! Check them out!

Edited by author Mon Sep 16, '13 2:24pm PST

Approved by forums moderator
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Sep 7, '13 8:16am PST 
Bumping to drown the spambots
[notify]