GO!

Wheaten Terrier Lovers

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Willow

look at- meeeeeeeeeee!!!!- !

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 1:16pm PST 
How many of you own a wheaten terrier or have previously owned one?puppyapplause
[notify]
Beck

Love my mom

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 7:29am PST 
Hi, my sister Plum and I just discovered the wheaten forum. We wanted to say hello to all our fellow wheatens on Dogster. We were born in Saskatchewan Canada and now live in Edmonton with our sister Blueberry, the Greyhound.
[notify]
Floyd

Floyd is as- bouncy as Tigger

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 10:27pm PST 
Hi Beck
I'm a Wheaten too and I was born in Christchurch, New Zealand. I'm very bouncy.
[notify]

Bowie

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 9:58am PST 
I'm a ten week old Wheaten pup. I am very energetic and want to chew on everything right now. My mom doesn't like that.
[notify]
Murphy

The Love Sponge- -- Resistance is- futile!

Barked: Wed May 28, '08 7:55pm PST 
Hi Everyone -- I'm Murphy.

I'll be 6 this November. I am an integral member of my family group -- we are a tight-knit unit. I don't like to be left at home. I used to chew things to let my people know that I wasn't happy, but I've outgrown that. My Mom says I'm a lover, not a fighter.

It's good to be a Wheaten!
[notify]
Blaney

Did someone open- the cheese- drawer??

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 1:26pm PST 
I'm a 5 1/2 year old female wheaten and my parents wanted to add another to the family but when they looked in our area of PA, we couldn't find a breeder we liked so we drove to VA and I now have a 9 month old brother. My parents like him but he's driving ME crazy!
[notify]
Timtara's Shooting Star

Little Rasco

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '09 6:40pm PST 
I'm a first time Wheaten Terrier also. Our Navi will be 3 years old in September and we has her since she was 8 weeks old! big grin
[notify]
Buckeye

Eat, Sleep &- Play! Yes, Life- is Good!

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 9:00pm PST 
I own 2 Wheaties and love, love, LOVE them! smile
[notify]