GO!

Dogster Store Running Out Of Gifts???

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 7:17am PST 
Wow...I went to send a gift to a doggie & there were only 8 to choose from! Three for 5 zealies & 5 for 20 zealies. What's the poop?
no everlasting kibble bowl, or champion's cup, or frisbee, or eternal ball...
sighshrug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 7:21pm PST 
Yeah.. alot of them are "seasonal" according to HQ.

I love the sunflower.. and dont see why it cant be on there all year.. there are several that fit the same vain.

You can guarentee the next crop will be St Patrick's Day ones.. and WHY the Americans go overboard on that day when even the Irish dont so much ... puzzles me.

If they instist on this... then 1st March was St Davids' Day(parton saint of Wales) and 24th April is St Georges's Day (England)and 30th November is St Andrews Day(Scotland)

Then there are all the european saints.. I bet there were as many immigrants from europe.........etc.....

SO... yes.. it would be nice to have a wider GENERAL selection.....

Maybe we need to make them and get them to add.. just like the last batch were.....

Then also.. the Community dont matter to saymadia
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 7:32am PST 
Yep, i only have a choice of three/four 4 zealie gifts. The party hat has disappeared, the trophy, the ball....I thought it was my computer at first. I know they always make way for seasonal gifts, but the party hat and trophy were long term gift options and were never seasonal so i don't know why they've disappeared.

Oh, i just went and looked in the gift store in a new tab and noticed they've added more gifts. The older style trophy and tennis ball and a few others, including the Frisbee and a block of cheese.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 3:16pm PST 
That really is the old style trophy !!!

and the cheese is from catsterside..............
[notify]