GO!

New to Dogster! Hello

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Sadie

SadieMae - "The Boss"

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 9:57am PST 
I know that I have found Dogster while surfing the net before but never noticed you had a forum. I checked out the forum a bit and must say that I like what I read. I've seen other dog forums, which were a little off-putting and may I say "snobby".shh You guys are very friendly, open-minded and helpful. So, I just wanted to introduce myself. Not sure if this is the right place but I couldn't find an "intro" thread.

I am a big fan of dog rescue. Have four rescued dogs of all ages, sizes, shapes and breeds. Recently lost my beloved first dog, Beavis to cancer at age 18 around the holidays. So I've been doing lots of research on nutrition and health, etc so that I can do the best I can for the rest of my dogs.

So, again, hello! Im glad that I decided to join. and I guess to answer the title of the thread - "what I love about dogster" is the friendliness of the people here. wave
[notify]
Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 2:58pm PST 
Hi Sadie, welcome to dogster! wave
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon Feb 28, '11 6:55pm PST 
Howdy Sadie ...wave Welcome to Dogster ..blue dog

Hugs & Farts
Thor..wave
[notify]

Hucky

Barked: Tue Mar 1, '11 7:59am PST 
Sadie wave
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Tue Mar 1, '11 8:37am PST 
waveblue dog her Sadie! Glad to have you on the dogster team!
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:48am PST 
Hi Sadie...welcome...you'll like it here!!wave
[notify]
Riley

Treats?? Oh- yeahhh!!

Barked: Thu Mar 3, '11 7:14pm PST 
Hi Sadie! Welcome! I'm new too and really like the positive vibe as well as the big hearts you can clearly see belong to the members. Wish I'd known of Dogster sooner! Sending high fives !
[notify]
Kai

Still even more- to learn.

Barked: Fri Mar 4, '11 8:36am PST 
Hi Sadie,
Welcome to Dogster you'll really like it here and will find lots of friendly people and their pups. Would you like to be friends with us? Mika,Kai&Mommy (Pam)
[notify]