GO!

Why is Dogster so into the small dogs?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Barney

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 7:42pm PST 
Please, read this with a smile. I have nothing against small dogs. This is just something I've noticed.

Dogster has the small dog club forum. No big dog forum. And the "celebrated" breed of the day has ALWAYS been a small dog. And I swear I've seen the same breeds up there more than once.

What gives dogster?!snoopy
[notify]
Indy

Wait up - hang on!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 1:01am PST 
I agree! I don't go much on small dogs at all, so a big dogs forum would be nice ;D I have seen big dogs in the breed of the day or whatever it is, although I must admit that was a couple of years ago.
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 10:12am PST 
I have mostly small dogs, but even I would love a big dog forum. I love the big dogs just as much.

THe small dog forum was sponsored by Mighty Dog, I believe. Maybe one day we'll get a place for the big dogs. One can hope, right?
[notify]

Buckeye

Eat, Sleep &- Play! Yes, Life- is Good!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 1:04pm PST 
This is exactly what I think too. My doggies are each between 45-50 pounds. I really want to have a big dog forum! I would love that.
[notify]
Dozer ~ CGC

Life is about- clicking and- sleeping

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 3:28pm PST 
When Dogster switched to the new layout and started the Breed of the Day, they were being sponsored by Mighty Dog. There were Mighty Dog ads everywhere. Since the focus was small dogs, I believe they only had small dog breeds in the beginning. But now that Mighty dog has left, I guess they forgot to switch over... shrug
[notify]
Ellie

Did I hear- WALK?!?!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 4:19pm PST 
shrug I've noticed that too... A big dog forum would be nice! Is there a way someone could contact the Dogster HQ, like email or something, and ask about it?
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 8:11pm PST 
Really???? I have been here just a short time and I was beginning to wonder if I am one of the few to have small dogs. Like someone else said I LOVE all dogs, big, small, makes no difference. Mine are small because of my shoulder injury which gives me a weight limitation but I would like to see a big dog forum.
[notify]
Sprite

Center of- attention 24/7!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 9:14pm PST 
The Small Breed forum was sponsored by Mighty Dog or whatever, so that's probably why. A big dog forum would be cool, even though Sprite is more medium-sized. party

Edited by author Mon Jan 31, '11 9:14pm PST

[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 7:54am PST 
Funny, I thought the emphasis was on larger breedslaugh out loud and in the eyes of dogster and the forums, my dog is meduim, which next to never gets 'time.
[notify]
Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 3:02pm PST 
I've started noticing it too. I think I've seen several small breeds have the "breed of the day" three or four times. I hope we'll get a medium, or large dog forum, or even just some large breeds of the day. That's my two cents, for what it's worth! wink
[notify]
(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4