GO!

Thank you

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Scampy

Out the way!

Barked: Fri Dec 24, '10 2:17am PST 
I had a dog problem and googled for help. I found your site and asked for help not expecting any really. over the next few days I got several comforting return posts that put my mind at rest. It was so helpful and kind of people to take the time to reply. I think this site is really really great. Thank you so much those that replied and helped me so much. Keep up the good work. I have joined your ranks now and look forward to some interesting chats.dog
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 10:46am PST 
Welcome Scampywave Glad you found the help you needed. Have fun exploring the rest of the site.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 5:58pm PST 
Welcome Scampy!! That's what Dogster friends are here for!! way to go If you ever get into a situation you don't know what to do - just ask on the Behavior forum - there are lots of trainers and people that may have experienced the same problem and can offer their ideas to help.
[notify]